Friday 11 January 2008

Gig Review: It’s the Stuff of My Addiction

I went to see a Brighton band called Creature last night. You can listen to their music online, and in preparation for the gig, I did. Their recorded output certainly drew me in and I was intrigued. What a result; they truly came to life as a live outfit and had me totally enthralled.

I suggest listening to this song and imagining that the musicians, and most importantly the singer, are all in absolute emotional agony:

Creature - Stuff of Science Fiction

Or why not catch their next show to get the full live experience? The pain levels are so much more intense live. Oh yeah baby, give me that pain. I'm off to slit my wrists.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow he sounds pants, and not even a little bit fab. Check your ears Emily.

Emily Fabpants said...

Hello Teabag. Thanks for your feedback. I have made an appointment with the hospital to have my ears checked following your medical advice. I will insist that the doctor sees Creature live to confirm your fears.

It was the live performance and not the recording that I was recommending. I hope that you utilised your imagination and supersized the sound. It is way more impressive live. The recording is like a mere pathetic nod to their true ability in the sonic arena. It's a shame really.

Post a Comment