Saturday 7 May 2011

Mother Effing Death

By reading these pages, you should know that I love The Death Set: The Mother Fucking Death Set! They are as fab as fab can be.

I was gutted when Beau Velasco died of an overdose.

Fear not. While it was very sad, The Death Set continue to generate the most glorious racket known to ears.

This year, The Death Set released an album called Michel Poiccard. It's guaranteed to cause extreme sensory tingling.

My MP3 player is stuck on random. There is no choice and I like it. Unexpected The Death Set equals sudden immense mood elevation.

I get a joyous whack around the head and then my brain euphorically explodes.

The Death Set never fail to provide an endorphin rush. There's nothing like it. I bounce down streets, I grin on trains; a wave of invigorating pleasure bum rushes me at a million miles an hour. I want to make the world feel what I feel. Every thought I ever had disappears. Only sonic ecstasy remains. It's 100% mother fucking ace.

The Death Set make music that sounds like LIFE... Amazing, intensely wonderful life.

Buy Michel Poiccard today. Spend 35 minutes and 32 second feeling invincible.


Fabpants Recommends:

This first album track, and the first single, is like the Beastie Boys on Georges Marvellous' Amphetamines.



From there on it's pure The Death Set, with added euphoric melody for good measure. Yes, melody! And a good dose of it too!



1 comment:

Dr Rowan Mother flippin' Williams said...

Nice tune nice blog but all those f-bombs you dropped will make baby jesus cry.

Post a Comment