Thursday 1 November 2007

Who I saw at Glastonbury 2007

It rained a lot and I didn’t make notes, so really after all these months I’m not too sure. I definitely saw these:
  • Bill Bailey (briefly – it was very very wet)
  • Bjork (briefly – walk by)
  • Get Cape Wear Cape Fly
  • Iggy Pop (briefly – walky by)
  • Jamie T
  • Jeremy Hardy
  • Mark Steel
  • Mark Thomas
  • Phil Jupitus (comedy and djing)
  • Simon Munnery
  • The Dirty Pretty Things
  • The Earlies
  • The Fratellis
  • The Guillemots
  • The Maccabees
  • The Magic Numbers
  • Jonathan Kay Twisted Cabaret
  • The Waterboys (briefly – walk by)
  • Euros Childs
  • The Stephen Frost Impro Allstars
  • Ed Byrne
  • Shazia Mirza
  • The Rakes (who were really poo despite having a few good songs under their belts)
  • The View
  • The Who (had the misfortune of walking past)
  • Tony Benn
  • A great mystery band in the Steiner School Tent

I know I missed loads of amazing bands and made some bad choices, but I did have a very lovely time. That's all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment