Tuesday 15 April 2008

Gig Review: There's Blood On Your Legs, I Love You

For the past few months I’ve been satiating all of my ‘I am Kloot’ needs by watching their Moolah Rogue set and an interview with John on this website:
Channel M.

Unfortunately, they've removed the item from their listings now. Sorry. I'm including the link anyway, as it's a fantastic website. Go there and enjoy.

I’ve seen ‘I am Kloot’ live many times. I am a big ‘I am Kloot’ fan. ‘I am Kloot’ are an absolutely sensational live band. Along with Henry Normal, The Maccabees, half of Turin Brakes, and a very happy throng of people, I went to see ‘I am Kloot’ play live again tonight.

It was totally stupendous. In their own words, here is their set list; the set list that I climbed on stage to steal. I AM a rock 'n' roll nerd.

I AM KLOOT SET LIST EUROPE/UK 2008

1. ONE MAN BRAWL
2. FAVOURITE SKY
3. HEY LITTLE BIRD
4. BECAUSE
5. FERRIS WHEELS
6. TWIST
7. THE RUNAWAYS
8. HERE FOR THE WORLD
9. OVER MY SHOULDER
10. SOMEONE LIKE YOU

11. SOLO

12. SUDDENLY STRANGE
13. SAME DEEP WATER
14. EVEN THE STARS
15. MORNING RAIN
16. STORM WARNING
17. I BELIEVE
18. TO YOU
19. PROOF
20. LIFE IN A DAY

21. SOLO
22. DARK STAR

If you want to know what the solo songs were, then please buy a ticket to their next gig. I promise you that they are dark hearted devastatingly beautiful classics. With 13 live dates - in the UK - to go, they could be coming to a town near you.

The new songs are Grrrrr-eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment