Tuesday 27 May 2008

The Motherfucking Death Set

I cannot begin to articulate how excited I get whilst listening to The Death Set; The Motherfucking Death Set.

In your eye, weapons fly
Don’t even try to feel our size
Wonder why the people cry
The Motherfuckin DeathSet

I have just listened to their full-length album for the first time and I am rushing from tip to toe. I’m speeding my pants off like a cheetah on coke. No drugs are involved. I dare you to stop my relentless smile. I motherfucking dare you.

I’m still pissed that The Death Set came to Brighton while I was in East Africa. How could I enjoy seeing the world when I knew that I was missing The Motherfucking Death Set? How? "How?" I ask you. "How?" I’m great at letting stuff go; it's one of my best talents. But not this; not this. I just can’t let it go.

The Death Set’s electro-indie punk kicks the fine arse of Le Tigre’s ‘Deceptacon’ right of the planet; with a gleeful bastard of a booting. They’re completely and utterly fucking ace. The Death Set’s assault on every molecule in the body is psychotically fantastic. If you don’t agree, then I pronounce you non-existent. You are nothing a thousand times over. You’re not even a stone, a vacuum or an atom. You are NOTHING.

We go around the world and we do what must be done. All anyone has to do is listen to The Death Set; The Motherfucking Death Set. Make your day and do it today.

Fabpants Recommends: The Death Set: To (EP), Rad Warehouse (EP) and Worldwide (Album). Listen to ‘Intermission’ first. It’s under two minutes long and it won’t motherfucking kill you. Just try to tell me that you don’t want more. No, don't. If you do, I will not be responsible for my actions. I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that they are great but the potty mouth adds nothing.

Post a Comment