Saturday 21 June 2008

Glastonbury Line Up 2008

Yo yo yo!

After much trawling of the interweb I found this:
The 2008 Glastonbury Line Up with Times.

Now tha's what I'm talking 'bout.

Decisions, decisions! I will save that job for when I'm looking across fields and fields of brightly coloured tents. The fine Glastonbury atmosphere will stop me from crying about the inevitable clashes.

Now, it's time for some trawling of a different kind. It's time to get me down them shops for some waterproofing paraphernalia. A little bit of something to protect myself against the one brief shower that will be welcomed with rapture. Oh yeah, that shower. It will clear the air, cause no mud and act as a welcome relief from the searing heat.

Glastonbury is going to be fucking amazing this year. Like every year, it will be gloriously sunny and awash with smiling happy people.

We will set up a mock festival with fake rain and floods. The press need their 'shanty town England' news. Those people stupid enough to stay at home - and watch Glastonbury on TV - need to be reassured that they’ve made the right choice. We pretend just for them. We splash about in the specially prepared mud and then bask in unadulterated UV rays .

At the time of posting, believe it or not, the forecast is full of blissful sunshine and just the occasional white cloud. No dark clouds or rain!:

Whoop! Whoop!

By the way, the above image is a live forecast, so keep checking back if you want to see it getting sunnier and sunnier.

Postscript (24/06/08): Hmmm. The live weather insert seems to update itself two days behind. Fear not about the rain. The latest forecast is getting sunnier again: Detailed UP-TO-DATE Forecast. Yeah baby.

Fabpants Recommends: The Teenagers - Homecoming. This track has such piss take lyrics. They make me laugh.
"She’s a cheerleader, she’s a virgin, and she’s really tan.
As she stepped out of her massive car,
I could only notice she was more than fuckable.
I think she was coming back from the game or something,
’cause she was holding those silly pom-poms.
On day two, I fucked her, and it was wild.
She’s such a slut.
I fucked my American cunt"
I mean... how can that not be cool? The album? Well, 'Homecoming' is the first track. After such a brilliant start, it's very hard to judge the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment